The Best of Zeta
– Raymond J Lovette (Boston, MA)
I gave this to my overly independent 8 year old niece for her birthday and she wouldn’t put it down the entire day. Then asked me for the next book in the series. When is it coming out? A great comic for the Mulan loving crowd!
– Snow Wildsmith, graphicnovelreporter.com
Readers both young and old will enjoy this one and will be eager for the next adventure of Zoey Zeta and the Sisters of Power!
– Diana Dang, Stop, Drop and Read Blog
This cute little comic will satisfy Powerpuff Girls fans. I recommend this series for people who would like to give a little something new and fun to their daughters or siblings of this age.
– Tim Johnson, Director of OVER THE HEDGE, DreamWorks
“What J.K. Rowling did for wizards and witches, Tabatha Jean D’Agata does for werewolves, goblins, banshees, zombies” –
– Lisi Harrison, author of The Clique, Alphas, Monster High, Pretenders. - http://www.pinkaboos.com/
“Facing fears has never been so much fun. The Pinkaboos are ah-dorable!”